Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome to the first entry of The DRAX Project! My name is David Riches and it's Good Friday 10th April 2009. This Blog is just a way for me to vent who I am see and see if or how I evolve over time. DRAX was an acronym I created for myself when I was five years old and learning to write (or print as the case was). It's also the villain from the James Bond film Moonraker, the golem hero from Marvel Comics current Guardians Of The Galaxy, a town with a nuclear power plant in England, and an ancestral hall in the Carribean. None of them are related.
My background is as a a college graduate, who has worked various roles over his lifetime so far.
I consider myself a bit of a geek being a comicbook collector, a pulp collector, an annoying novice photographer, a television addict, and a fanboy.
I live at home with my parents and one of my brothers, don't socialize much, don't exercise much and in spite of being a vegetarian I am morbidly obese. Despite that I do like to get out an about when I can if I can. What more could I answer for anyone at this time?
We shall all find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment