Monday, February 28, 2011

monk's life

As the month ends this 28 February 2011 I am forced to again look at another aspect of my existence. No this is not where I unzip and search for a measuring tape. I never liked that metaphor it's not just crude it's in accurate. Well of course I say that being on the losing side of things. Then again isn't it the motion of the ocean not the size of the wave that counts as some women would say. Then again you never hear of people complaining the wave is too big on the opening titles of Hawaii Five-0.
So another valentine's day has come and gone and I spend it single. Well I don't have much of anything to offer any potential mate and at this stage of life it really does not bode well for any possible future generations of the Riches family.
I mean that I thought one of my brothers would have brought about a kid before I turned fifty. Well let's just say I live a life like a trucker's mind well stuck following a Buddhist monk's not so stoic life cycle.
If you live a fat lazy lifestyle you have to expect a fat lazy lifestyle to be your life.
What was the Barrack Obama campaign slogan? Yes we can bring about change. I wonder if he knew of my situation could he change it? While I have my doubts change caqn happen.
Until next time stay loose and see you all here.


"the time you enjoy wasting is never wasted time" -- Bertrand Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment